Our partners provide a range of extra benefits to our members and this is where you can keep up to date with special offers.
We are now working with Jay-Care, the stair lift and mobility specialists. They offer a wide range of mobility products, including the installation of stair lifts that are very competitively priced. As a Benevolent Fund member you can apply for a grant or loan towards the cost of these.
Jay-Care can also offer;
- Advice on mobility products
- Reliable after-care service
- Discounts on a range of products
- Detailed assessments based on individual customer needs
- Home demonstrations without the obligation to buy
- Telephone advice on general mobility products
If you have ever received injuries on police duty, then you may be able to get help through the Police Dependants Trust.
If you already subscribe to the Police Convalescence Home in Goring, we will pay £60 towards the cost of attending the rehabilitation centre.
If we are not able to help with a loan, we can assist with debt counselling. Members can make an appointment to see a specialised debt counsellor who works very closely with PayPlan.For more information, please call us on 0121 700 1212 or click here.