Font Size
- +
Here to help you
0121 700 1212

Useful Links

police-dependants-trustIf you have ever received injuries on police duty, then you may be able to get help through the Police Dependants Trust.

flinthouse_logoIf you already subscribe to the Police Convalescence Home in Goring, we will pay £60 towards the cost of attending the rehabilitation centre.

If you don’t subscribe to Goring, or are in need of some convalescence, then you can apply to go to St Michael’s Lodge, a small hotel in the Ribble Valley, Lancashire, which is run by the North West Benevolent Fund. See for more details.

Blue Lamp Foundation West Midlands Police Federation

For more information, please call us on 0121 700 1212 or click here.


We have several options
that may help.


Here to Help You

With a range of
grants and loans.


Debt Counselling

Do you have money worries?
Talk to our trained counsellor now.

Site by CreativeInsight